ACTUALLY, DISCOVER THE EYE-OPENING VALUE FOR LINEN OWNERS
POSSIBLE SAVINGS AND IMPROVEMENTS TO BE EXPERIENCED
- Improvement in accuracy of linen movement.
- Time savings and continuous ongoing financial savings
- Achieving an absolute count of linen both to and from the Laundry Service can provide substantial cost savings.
- Knowing the life of linen would help in the correct use of the linen ie: When to replace the linen, when to plan for capital outlay for new linen, etc
- Having data on the frequency of washes would improve the service which the Laundry Service provides to the customer.
- Knowing the location of linen would help in tracking the process of linen movement eg: Stores to Bed to Laundry to Stores.
- Automation of certain processes such as Daily Stocktake, Count before dispatch to Laundry, and Count after receipt from Laundry.
- Reducing par levels of linen.
- Potential staff reduction or redeployment.
- Reducing manually generated paperwork involved in the linen management process.